• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Deadpool 2 Extra Super Duper Cut

juice4z0

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fanedit Film Name: Deadpool 2 Extra Super Duper Cut
IFDB Page 

Brief Synopsis
Faneditor Name – Juice4z0
Tagline -
Original Film Name Deadpool 2, Deadpool 2 Super DuperCut
Studio Name Fox
Genre Action/Comedy
Franchise - Deadpool
Fanedit Type True FanEdit
Original Running Time ~119 minutes and ~ 133 minutes
Original Release Date 2018
Fanedit Running Time Current Run time minutes ~133 minutes
Fanedit Release Date
Amount of time cut. ~3 minutes Added about 3 minutes
Intention Combined Deadpool 2 and Deadpool 2 Super Duper Cut to get the best from both.
Edit Details I loved Deadpool 2 in the theater and when I saw the Super Duper Cut I enjoyed the longer scenes and some of the new jokes.  But I liked a lot of the jokes and music from the theatrical version better.  So my goal is to merge them and cherry pick the best aspects

Change -List
-          Changed the joke behind the bar back to the theatrical joke of “Make me a Seabreeze.
-          Replaced the new music for extended bath house scene and kept it all 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton
-          Changed the joke when he looks at the guys crotch back to “Scout Master Kevin?”
-          Changed the joke when he is driving Xaviers chair back to “Should have brought my rape whistle”
-          Used the Theatrical scene of cable arriving scene not the extended toilet paper scene.
-          Used the Theatrical scene of the couch scene with Cerebro
-          Changed part of the dialogue on the scene where Deadpool asks Cable three questions.  Changed the second question to “What Sharknado are we on”
-          Combined the two versions of Domino’s interview
-          Changed the music where Deadpool says “Que the music” I didn’t feel Fly like an angel fit and the original song was kinda bland so I used Deadpool’s main theme X gonna
-     Changed the music during the big fight back to the theatrical music but kept all extended content
-          Used the Theatrical version of the last Heaven scene as I preferred the song “Take on Me” more than what they used in the Extended cut

Special Notes/Thanks
Technical Info Vegas
Release information
  • 1080p 5.1 MP4
  • 4k 5.1 MP4

First draft is done and I am 99% percent happy.  I didn't cut much as this was more about combining the two version into one better one.

I am still contimplating inserting the extended Baby Hitler scene that was on the deleted scenes which is slightly longer than what we saw on the extended cut.

Need one or two previewers willing to give feed back before making the final print.

Cheers

I swore I posted this in the work area.

But yeah it’s 99% complete.  Just got to watch it one more time and see if I want to cut anything.  But as I said this wasn’t about cutting but  combinding

I was gonna do an edit myself cutting a bit of the Super Duper Cut fat. The main thing for me was the music changes near the end, Take on Me especially. I wanted to cut the bit where Deadpool has a pep talk to Dopinder, Weasel's endless comparing of Deadpool to other things, some of Wade's quips arriving in the Icebox, Wade farting with his baby legs, the taxi talk about Racism, a bit of the sex gags when Colossus helps DP with the spike in his head, change the Elvis joke in heaven back how it was, and perhaps the extended Baby Hitler gag from the deleted scenes on the BR. 

Maybe I should just make my own cut though...

Love the change list, especially take on me inclusion as that worked so much better. Would be happy to preview

juice4z0 said:
First draft is done and I am 99% percent happy.  I didn't cut much as this was more about combining the two version into one better one.

I am still contimplating inserting the extended Baby Hitler scene that was on the deleted scenes which is slightly longer than what we saw on the extended cut.

Need one or two previewers willing to give feed back before making the final print.

Cheers

I would love to preview it for you...and might I suggest using the Extended Baby Hitler scene....

Thread moved to ITW.

And welcome back!

Thanks, I swore that's were i posted it but I'm rusty, my bad and thanks, I got a hair up my bug and knocked this one out.

I have been working on and off on a Movie version of the Arrow Verse Crisis on Earth-X  most now just have to go back over the audio and hide some onscreen credits and that one will be done.

To Heathen and those who PMed me about previewing.  I decided to make a few more edits and quality control tweaks and just finished the render.  It should be uploaded by morning.

Bobsend, Yeah most of those tweaks aren't things i would do with this one personally but that's the great thing about fanediting everyone can get their own preferred version . I don't want it to come off as I don't like feedback as feedback is what helped my Iron Man 3 edit become what it is.  Its just I like all the stupid banter.  But I did replace alot of the jokes with the theatrical version and converted I'm pretty sure all the music to the theatrical version

Now off to work on a poster :(

Links were sent out to a few previewers this morning.  I will wait for feedback from them, pending that the only thing I need to do is make the poster.

I'm looking forward to it as well. Any update on a release?

Brent72 said:
I'm looking forward to it as well. Any update on a release?

I have one more pass to do on the updated music tracks as the volume is off a bit and in some places you can still here the original song.

With the Holiday i haven't had much time to work on it as the GF has been keeping me busy.  I hope to make a final pass on it this week and do the final render. 

I hope to have the poster done soon.

Even more directly, I hope to have the edit out before the 15th.  Way earlier if i can pull it off.  But I am very anal about making sure things are perfect.

To people asking for review copies in PM,  I have already sent out the preview copys to the first wave of requests.  Thank you for wanting to help preview it but you will need ot wait just a little longer for the final cut to be finished.

Dude, I'm so excited for this. The preview version was great, really stoked to see your full version!

Crimson713 said:
Dude, I'm so excited for this. The preview version was great, really stoked to see your full version!

I second that, super excited to see the finished edit!

cover version 1- work in progress
extra%2Bsuper%2Bduper%2Bcut-%2Bversion%2B1.jpg

I love it, I was just coming to post my sad excuse of a poster.  Thank you, that box art is so Deadpool and I love it.

This is what I did
Deadpool_ESDC.png

I just hijacked the Deadpool 2 Not suitable for childern's book cover i got from target and edited it lol.

So yeah, absolutely love the cover you made.

Also just made another pass on the audio and tweaked further, about to sit down and watch it now.  The music replacement has been the pain in my ass.  I am hoping that everything sounds good.

Also this will be the first movie I do not make custom intro or exit credits as how can you top what they gave us?

So off to watch what is hopefully the final edit

Cutlist sounds perfect, I was thrilled when I read about the extended cut but watching it was a different experience, especially with scene replacement choices, sometimes deleted and alternate scenes belong in the extras section of the dvd.
I didn't see in the cutlist, is the origins scene the theatrical or the slightly longer version?

Omaru1982 said:
I didn't see in the cutlist, is the origins scene the theatrical or the slightly longer version?
It is the slightly longer suicide montage.   If it wasn't mentioned in the cut list it is from the extended version.  I need to review the cut list and make sure I didn't miss anything but I am pretty sure I have everything on there.

Back
Top Bottom