If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

DVD Architect Pro 6.0 Help
I have not encountered that limitation. The Bounty Hunter project I worked on had more than 18 titles on the bonus disc.
--------------------------: My Fanedits :--------------------------
Because You Were Home (the Strangers)

-------------------------: Consecutions :-------------------------
(12-25-2016, 11:53 AM)ThrowgnCpr Wrote: I have not encountered that limitation. The Bounty Hunter project I worked on had more than 18 titles on the bonus disc.

May I ask what your system specs were? I have a feeling that I need more Ram, but I could be wrong.
At that time it was a desktop with an AMD 6-core processor and 8GB of RAM. That shouldn't matter much though. It's not like you are rendering 18 videos at one time. They are just being indexed in the project.
--------------------------: My Fanedits :--------------------------
Because You Were Home (the Strangers)

-------------------------: Consecutions :-------------------------