• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Obituaries

Bummed about Cornell. Used to spin Soundgarden vinyl back in my radio DJ days.

Roger Ailes also died.  And that's all I'm saying about that.

TVs Frink said:
Roger Ailes also died.  And that's all I'm saying about that.

Now you mention it, serial killer Ian Brady died the other day too.

for-your-eyes-only-3.jpg

4bb0f5e61351f74a291a6742a58fa8b8968cc9bf6ce1eb17cf43ee427ec62b38.jpg

*runs away, cartoon like, leaving behind a blastoff cloud*

^ Dang. I really ought to watch Curse of the Were-Rabbit again someday.   :-/

Andy Cunningham of Bodger and Badger fame (uk only?) died to cancer on the 5th of June, aged 67.

Andy was also the un-credited Ephant Mon on Return of the Jedi.

Blast!

That man was hilarious and awesome.

R.I.P. Mr. West.

I think I was a fan of his Batman since before I could walk, if not, then shortly after I learned.  And while I've loved the character in subsequent incarnations, I don't think any of the self-serious efforts were ever as good in their own thematic element as West was in camp.  He was the definitive silly superhero, and always will be.  

Also, that time modern dark Batman looked up to a character played by Adam West as his hero was nothing short of brilliant.

Stop killing Babylon 5 cast and crew young(ish)! (I reckon it's Shadow agents).

Vir-Cotto-babylon-5-10932007-573-563.jpg

Furst's character Vir Cotto was a great Woody-Allen-esque comic relief but he was also the kind conscience on Londo's dark and troubled shoulder. He could do comedy and the heavy stuff too, like in one of the shows final emotional scenes where he gives a speech about absent friends **sob**

Back
Top Bottom