• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Unofficial Official Newbie Welcome Thread

Hello all, I have previously existed on this website / forum under "builtbymachines"

I had created a Prometheus Fan Edit (around 2017) entitled: Prometheus - Tempest Edition.

The edit was reviewed and met with criticism.

Fast forward to now, life got in the way a little bit but I recently decided to change my vision for the edit, and finally complete it.

The reason I'm posting here is because I'm wondering how the "you must be active on the forums / website" rule applies to submitting a "first time fan edit" rule works...

I mean technically it's not my first time but I'm not worried about special treatment or anything. I'm just curious about the process I need to go through, and since I'm in sort of a post-production phase of the edit (making sure audio lines up, there are now ghost frames etc...) I figured now would be the best time to ask what exactly being "active" here means?

Thank you to anyone who can provide me with some help / answers!!

Hello all, I have previously existed on this website / forum under "builtbymachines"

I had created a Prometheus Fan Edit (around 2017) entitled: Prometheus - Tempest Edition.

The edit was reviewed and met with criticism.

Fast forward to now, life got in the way a little bit but I recently decided to change my vision for the edit, and finally complete it.

The reason I'm posting here is because I'm wondering how the "you must be active on the forums / website" rule applies to submitting a "first time fan edit" rule works...

I mean technically it's not my first time but I'm not worried about special treatment or anything. I'm just curious about the process I need to go through, and since I'm in sort of a post-production phase of the edit (making sure audio lines up, there are now ghost frames etc...) I figured now would be the best time to ask what exactly being "active" here means?

Thank you to anyone who can provide me with some help / answers!!

Thank you for your post and re welcome.
First we need to merge your accounts as we don't allow multiple accounts per user. Please send a PM as to which account name you'd like to use. Merging the two should remove the barrier of being an active member.

Re active users
Here is the definition from the rules and guidelines thread.
Active users are defined as having been registered for 30 days and have made at least 5 posts.

Back
Top Bottom