• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

NIGHTMARE ON ELM ST. Anthology / Volume 1 (2 dvd set 2009)

watched this in my wonderful fanedit marathon this last weekend, courtesy of my having a case of the flu bug so i was stuck in bed. be posting a review of this later today (also gonna be creating a blog for FanEdit reviews soon also)

I really enjoyed your fanedit, it was pretty awesome. When can we expect to see the nex Anthology volume?

for sure a great FanEdit!! love the Johnny Depp "extended death scene"!!!

I believe disc 2 of Volume 1 can be found at linktalk *spit*

ministry said:
is there any updates on vol 2 yet?
Thanks

It's still on. I went as far as I could with it until I get more unseen/alternate footage again, but it's a very long process., sorry for the delay. It will be worth the wait I promise. ;)

Image1.jpg

On a side note: I know the RS links to disc 1 and 2 are dead, I will re-upload them very soon, just got a few new F.E. to finish and upload before that.

Both great news, Doc :)

awesome. definitely is very cool to see that your reuppin the vol 1 disc 2 links for the rapidshare. any chance of getting maybe a megaupload one. or by puttin it up at multiupload.

steelio2006 said:
awesome. definitely is very cool to see that your reuppin the vol 1 disc 2 links for the rapidshare. any chance of getting maybe a megaupload one. or by puttin it up at multiupload.

Actually I'm only using Megaupload nowadays, I gave up on Rshare since they changed their modalities and it became a major rip off...

thanks. that's definitely has me even more excited. guess it paid for me to be very patient with this. cause i've tried to get the links before. but it just took forever. now thats its gonna be on MU that's even better. do u know when these links will be available?

steelio2006 said:
do u know when these links will be available?

Yep, the uploads are done. :) The new DLC should be posted soon on fanedit.info, I think, in the meantime, you can PM me for the links if you want.

just watched this.... overal good idea but why add inferior quality scenes into a movie thats good quality video/audio wise.
Messes up the film and the flow.

You may want to find another type of forum not related to fan-editing in general if you're gonna ask such a stupid question.:doh:

I think you might need an eye check jswert, the added scenes looked fine to me ;) :p

Jswert, there is indeed a drop of quality in some scenes, but the goal of this edit is to present a more complete version with the available sources. From this point of view this edit is very good and a must have for any fan of the movie.

I downloaded this when it first came out with the messed up frame thing, I'm going to re-download though in better quality now. It is the most complete and awesome version of ANOES I've ever seen!

it was good idea and good job overall, I just was wondering if Thats the Highest quality for those scenes.
Other than that i enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom