• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Apologies...

Ryantology

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just wanted to say sorry to anyone who has reached out to me over I don't even know how long it's been. About a year ago, I went through a severe mental health crisis. As that was happening I was faced with two brutal losses within weeks of each other and I just completely shut down after that. I wish I could say I'm out of it but I can't. I can at least say that I have better mental health professionals now and a better treatment plan. That's no easy feat. I hope to get better and start to fan edit again, but unfortunately one of the things depression and anxiety rob me of is my creativity.

Now that that sad nonsense is over, I have set a goal for myself to answer every request within the next two weeks starting tomorrow. I'll be better at answering going forward and thank you for understanding.

Since I really haven't been on here, best edits of 2023?

Never apologize for taking care of your health.

Fan editing is simply a nice and fun hobby. I hope you find success and happiness in your life in whatever form that can be.

I just wanted to say sorry to anyone who has reached out to me over I don't even know how long it's been. About a year ago, I went through a severe mental health crisis. As that was happening I was faced with two brutal losses within weeks of each other and I just completely shut down after that. I wish I could say I'm out of it but I can't. I can at least say that I have better mental health professionals now and a better treatment plan. That's no easy feat. I hope to get better and start to fan edit again, but unfortunately one of the things depression and anxiety rob me of is my creativity.

Now that that sad nonsense is over, I have set a goal for myself to answer every request within the next two weeks starting tomorrow. I'll be better at answering going forward and thank you for understanding.

Certainly missed you, my friend.

Thank you so much to both of you. I really appreciate it. This is a great community to be a part of.

I’ve made it through about 25% of my messages and will continue to do so.

We certainly hope to see you fully active creating perfectly disturbing Halloween edits very soon! Be well, friend.

Happily made pretty good time. If you messaged me in the past 12-18 months, you should've received your response within the past few days. If for some reason you haven't, please feel free to message me again! Thanks to everyone here for being so incredibly understanding.

Glad to see you are doing better. Some of your edits are A+ perfect in my book and will be making people happy for years to come. Good to see you back.

Glad to see you are doing better. Some of your edits are A+ perfect in my book and will be making people happy for years to come. Good to see you back.
Thank you so much for this. It’s appreciated more than you know.

Thank you so much for this. It’s appreciated more than you know.
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Back
Top Bottom