• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Your Highness

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
emphatic said:
portman-vendetta.jpg

Even like this she is hotter than most women active in Hollywood right now.

You'd think with all the smilies we have we'd have the vomiting one. :lol: I can give you a long list of active women in Hollywood right now that I find way more attractive than Natalie Portman.

I got to ask though. Is this a Star Wars fanboy fantasy thing? Like Star Wars fans in the 70's/80's had with Carrie Fisher? Because I really don't understand that.

elbarto1 said:
i only ever found sandy bullock attractive [slightly] in speed, but different strokes....

That's the film that turned me on to her. I went to see it twice, two days in a row, because of her. Well, also because it was a good movie. She was also pretty sexy in Demolition Man, Ms. Congeniality, The Proposal, hell pretty much everything actually.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
elbarto1 said:
portman is so much hotter than fox, imo.
do i expect people to agree, nope.
i just go for "real looking" broads over "super model made up fantasy" women.
^This. Although I like Fox too.
Frantic Canadian said:
Sandra Bullock is 10 times more attractive than Natalie Portman.
Oooh, hell no...
TV's Frink said:
Ok, now I'll have to check to see if I can ban you...
Blasphemy deserves just that.

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
For me it's not a star wars thing, it's just supermodel hotness = unattainable, maybe if I was a hollywood star, some some sleaze drug baron, or a footballer. But I'm not.

Portman belongs in the not superhot but hot, she could be working in your (my) office or living next door. And so she would be a more viable option, except she's not because she's Natalie Portman. Though in all fairness a girl like 'Ann Veal' (the character's name) from Arrested Development is someone i'd consider out my league too.

I've only found Portman unattractive once, in the opening cameo in Zoolander where she looks really greasy, even shaven headed wearing an orange burlap sack from V (above) she still retains an attractiveness.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

but I was always amazed that she was also...

caprica.jpg

what was this thread about again? :p

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Keira Knightly wasn't it?

If those two got together, oh dead god, it'd be like when Quagmire found the internet.

I'm off to be by myself for a bit.

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well now I have a reason to watch Caprica.

Yes frink, Mae Whitman, I was trying to think of other plain characters but none come to mind. Though as pointed out, Mae When not playing a 'drab' queen is all kinds of noice.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't get the whole "she could be your next door neighbor, girl you went to high school with, or girl who works in your office" mentality. By that reasoning any female celebrity who doesn't have supermodel looks could be considered hot. Would you call Gabourey Sidibe hot? Hell no! :lol: But by the reasoning previously mentioned she would be.

And for the record, I never said I thought she was ugly. I said I could see cute, just not hot.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
excellent spade technique that man ;-)

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think that's more of an Ann Veal thing.

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frantic Canadian said:
You lost me again. Who's Ann Veal?

ann-veal-aka-her-7.jpg

Mae Whitman's character in Arrested Development, I was saying even if this 'Plain Jane' appearance was what she looked like 24/7 I'd probably still be aiming too high. So saying Natalie is homely and more attainable [which compared to the likes of Fox, Jolie and Cruz she is] is still far from the truth for me personally.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Omaru1982 said:
ann-veal-aka-her-7.jpg

Mae Whitman's character in Arrested Development, I was saying even if this 'Plain Jane' appearance was what she looked like 24/7 I'd probably still be aiming too high. So saying Natalie is homely and more attainable [which compared to the likes of Fox, Jolie and Cruz she is] is still far from the truth for me personally.

Never seen Arrested Development. I never said Natalie was homely though. Homely denotes someone is unattractive, I simply said that she was cute. I don't think somebody should be considered hot just because they are realistically more attainable, looks-wise, than say somebody who is "supermodel hot".

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
watched half of this last night......very unfunny save a few sparse moments. natalie was extremely hot though, just not in the mood for this type of film i guess. maybe if i am stoned someday i'll watch the rest.
;)

Top Bottom