• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Your favorite games

I finally got around to playing Ghost of Tsushima. Feels like playing a gorgeous Kurosawa movie! I've heard they're adapting the game into a movie which is sorta hilarious because it already wears its film influences on its sleeve. Could be amazing though - the story is really good!

I finally got around to playing Ghost of Tsushima. Feels like playing a gorgeous Kurosawa movie! I've heard they're adapting the game into a movie which is sorta hilarious because it already wears its film influences on its sleeve. Could be amazing though - the story is really good!
I like this game too

I finally got a better PC last month, and have been playing around with Nightly builds of PCSX2. It's crazy to see my childhood copy of Shadow Of The Colossus running in full HD. It looks better than the PS3 version imho... can't beat the PS4 and PS5 remakes though, graphics wise.
Tekken 5 running in HD is a trip though, it looks like it could be a modern game, again upstaging the PS3 port by a mile.

I was also too lazy to get MAME running in order to play some Namco arcade game, so I popped in my PS2 copy of Namco Museum, and... I'm emulating an emulator on an emulator!

The littles are into gaming so likewise I'm revisiting it.

Bought a Switch and played Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity with one of my little heroes. Zelda Gauntlet style is a very fun way to spend time together. :)

Also, where Shadow of the Colossus is like a perfect one topping pizza, Breath of the Wild is a supreme pizza with crazy bread on the side. A fantastic game. Only complaint so far is that the shrine aspect of the game feels a bit too formulaic after 70 or so and there's 120 of them...👀

Phantom Dust (2004)

Baroque (1998)

Majora's Mask (2000)

Bloodborne (2015)

Ikaruga (2001)

Pathologic 2 (2019)

Too many to count... I like games with lots of modding potential... Doom 2, Fallout 4, Skyrim .. another favorite is star control 2 ur quan masters mega mod. Zelda Twilight princess is another of my favs.

Back
Top Bottom