• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Your FanFilm wishlist

pauley79

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Please place your requests for FanFilms here.

Is there a FanFilm you would like to see, but don't know the link? Place your request here!

Is there a FanFilm you would like to see uploaded to RapidShare? Place your request here!

pauley79

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If anyone has some good quality versions of any Halloween or Friday the 13th FanFilms, I would love to see those uploaded to RapidShare.

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm hoping that Blaksvn's Halloween VII workprint can be put online again for those of us who weren't around to grab it previously. I know Blak himself doesn't reseed, but hopefully someone out there... :)

pauley79

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Uncanny Antman, I would make this request on the RapidShare wish list. For I don't think this is a FanFilm.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Does anyone know of any high-quality brick films (home-made stop-action lego) that have been done? there are a bunch of shorts uploaded to archive.org, but I don't know of any towards the full-length scale. I have a 1-hour version of Star Wars that i authored to DVD, but I don't know of anything else. It would be great to see some other films done. I think that brick-films are hilarious

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
pauley79 said:
Uncanny Antman, I would make this request on the RapidShare wish list. For I don't think this is a FanFilm.

Whoops, sorry 'bout that. Teach me to surf the net when I've had no sleep. ;)

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'd like SL versions of ADM's TPM, AOTC and ROTS Extended Editions, but not Rapidshare because it's proving too slow for me to DL from there.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
fanfilms, beckmen, not fanedits.
Real selfmade movies vs. amateur edits of officially released movies

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Doh, sorry I totally misread the whole thread. I had just woken up when I posted that, hah.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I LOVE to find a Hi-Res/DVD quality version of the Star Wars fan film "THE DARK REDEMPTION"!!!

This is one of the first high quality/rich production value Star Wars fan films. It is also unique as it features the character Mara Jade from the SW novels and sets up alot of plot for A New Hope.

The version I have is downloaded is from theforce.net, and is of low resolution. I have searched the net off and on for the last couple of years but have never found a better version.

pauley79

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
bionicbob said:
I LOVE to find a Hi-Res/DVD quality version of the Star Wars fan film "THE DARK REDEMPTION"!!!

This is one of the first high quality/rich production value Star Wars fan films. It is also unique as it features the character Mara Jade from the SW novels and sets up alot of plot for A New Hope.

The version I have is downloaded is from theforce.net, and is of low resolution. I have searched the net off and on for the last couple of years but have never found a better version.

I will look around for this. See what I can find. Can't promise anything, but a second set of eyes always helps.

:)

Dwight

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi folks, I'm Dwight who actually wrote the Dark Redemption. About two years ago I made a DVD of the film for myself using the Digibetacam tape, plus alot of pre-production fx tests I made trying to garner interest in the project with Warren Duxbury. I also made my personal SE version which resembles the film-look I originally envisioned and also has may 1 or two surprises. Also the fx demo reel gives a peek into the more bold ideas bandied about in early 1998. Also, I made a commentary track explaining various behind-the-scenes topics for the film.

Now, I _cant_ sell the DVD for obvious reasons, but making it freely available is somthing I have though about for some time. Any advice/suggestions?

PS: the disc is in PAL format, which is also the format it was made in.

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rip the DVD, create a split archive and upload it to Rapidshare. Then make a new topic and post the links there.

merlin261170

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi

I'd love a copy of AkimBischoff's Predator, Terminator: The Calm. The download links on the post for this have expired, been waiting for somebody to update them. If you have a copy for trade or can provide RS links, I'd be grateful.

Cheers.

MERLIN. 8)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
OK. I have this. I can upload it probably tomorrow. I made a note to remember

merlin261170

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks ThrowgnCpr.

Do these links include cover art? If not can you let me have it?

Thanks.

M. 8)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
cover art is included in a DVD_ROM folder in the rar archive. enjoy :)

LawgSkrak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am looking for anyone willing to put together DVDs for me (I don't have access to a DVD burner etc) for

STAR WARS: Broken Allegiance
STAR WARS: Revelations

and especially

RETURN OF THE GHOSTBUSTERS

Any help would be much appreciated

thanks

Top Bottom