• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Your FanFilm wishlist

Mnm

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Can anyone tell me guys where I could find Star Trek fan films that was here. Exeter is what I'm after now, but would like to find them all.

Mnm

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you for the link. It is awesome blog. I found it yesterday and was pretty impressed with.

baileym43

Reaction score
Trophy Points
seeing [MENTION=4677]bionicbob[/MENTION] 's link to the Spider-Morales fanfilm in a different thread reminded me of something i stumbled across a few days ago.
http://www.fanfilmfollies.com/
you can imagine what search terms i used for this one. anyway, it seems like a pretty good resource. i don't think it's nearly 100%, but it's a nice starting point.

strawhat262

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is a request for a short fan edit. I recently watched the BvS No Justice fan edit by reesevans. It was great. It is my go to thing now.

I want someone to create a short and coherent fan edit of the death of Superman story line to complement reesevans No justice fan edit. It would be great if this could become a possibility.

Thanks.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'd like to see War of The Worlds: Extinctive Cut - though I was told when requesting it previously that I'd have to talk to demons to find it.

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
In a 'never gonna happen' but would love sense...

The 1981 movie Nighthawks starring Sylvester Stallone was originally about 30 minutes longer, but Stallone didn't like Rutger Hauer's stealing the scenes from under him.  Subsequenly it was heavily cut, if the cut footage ever surfaced I would love to see an edit of that, curiousity wise the cut third act from World War Z and Stoltz's performance in Back to the future would be cool too.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@"strawhat262", @"The Scribbling Man", and @"Sinbad" - wrong section. Please use the trades and requests forum if you are trying to find fanedits. This section is for fan films - unofficial productions of franchises. Examples:

Troops (A Star Wars fan film)
Predator Dark Ages
The Hunt for Gollum (A LOTR fan film)

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
@"strawhat262", @"The Scribbling Man", and @"Sinbad" - wrong section. Please use the trades and requests forum if you are trying to find fanedits. This section is for fan films - unofficial productions of franchises. Examples:

Predator Dark Ages

Ah... Misunderstood - sorry!

strawhat262

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:

Predator Dark Ages

Oh alright, thanks for letting me know :)

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fan film not Fan edit ahhh yep got wrong end of stick here too ...

Timotheus

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Remixed by Jorge's:

Hulk Remixed
    Dark Knight Remixed
    Marvel 24 (1 and 2)

undefined
Like this gang's pencil, Jorge's Dark Knight edit is... gone.

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Timotheus said:
Remixed by Jorge's:

Hulk Remixed
    Dark Knight Remixed
    Marvel 24 (1 and 2)

undefined
Like this gang's pencil, Jorge's Dark Knight edit is... gone.

Could always look elsewhere in the thread:

ThrowgnCpr said:
Wrong section. Please use the trades and requests forum if you are trying to find fanedits. This section is for fan films - unofficial productions of franchises. Examples:

Troops (A Star Wars fan film)
Predator Dark Ages
The Hunt for Gollum (A LOTR fan film)

JEDIT: Also, thecuddlyninja seems to have The Dark Knight: Remixed in the Edit Request Resource Form. So, should always check there.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This forum is to discuss fan FILMS, not fan EDITS. Requesting fanedits in any forum/thread is strictly prohibited except in the Trades & Requests forum. Please do not continue this conversation here.

JustinLanger

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Does anyone know of any high-quality brick films (home-made stop-action lego) that have been done? there are a bunch of shorts uploaded to archive.org, but I don't know of any towards the full-length scale. I have a 1-hour version of Star Wars that i authored to DVD, but I don't know of anything else. It would be great to see some other films done. I think that brick-films are hilarious
Certainly! Your inquiry into high-quality brick films, specifically in the realm of stop-action LEGO creations, sparks a curious and captivating exploration of the creative landscape. While the vast archive.org repository offers a plethora of delightful short films, the quest for full-length endeavors seems to be a nuanced endeavor. Your possession of a 1-hour version of Star Wars, meticulously authored onto DVD, stands as a testament to your dedication to this unique cinematic art form.

In the vast expanse of the internet, the discovery of additional feature-length brick films might require a keen eye and a sense of adventure. The hilarity inherent in brick-films, with their whimsical and often comedic undertones, adds a delightful layer to this creative medium. As you embark on this quest for more cinematic gems, the prospect of unearthing hidden treasures within the realm of brick-films promises to be an exciting and rewarding journey. May the search for laughter and creativity in the LEGO universe continue to unfold with each frame and animation.

Should you come across any further cinematic marvels in the world of brick-films, sharing these discoveries would undoubtedly contribute to the collective joy and appreciation of this unique art form.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
GIF by Giphy QA

• Haha
Reactions: Mnm
Top Bottom