• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

YONGE STREET - Toronto Rock & Roll Stories

woodyjiow

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi guys,

I'm desperately looking to obtain a copy of this 3 part documentary directed by Bruce McDonald that aired on Bravo Canada in 2011. As far as I can tell, no dvd was ever released and I have been unable to locate a copy online. if anyone is able to help me out with this then I'd really appreciate it.

YONGE STREET - Toronto Rock & Roll Stories tells the untold tales of those first steps, with performers revealing, in their own words, their struggles trying to make the scene on Yonge Street, from Rock & Roll's dodgy beginnings in the late 1950s through to 1975, when strip clubs took over Yonge Street and dropped the curtain on this most exciting era of the city's musical and social history.

Top Bottom