• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

X-Men: Requiem War:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Let me start by just giving "Wow!". X-Men: Requiem stands to be one of the greatest all time fan edits. The original X-Men films have always stood out to me as the OG of supehero movies, so this was a no brainer of a watch. I have viewed Wrath's previously edit build years back and fell in love with it. Now, with an updated version the adrenaline doubled up. No wait...tripled. The amount of precise attention and detail given is explicity amazing. My goal now is to re-watch X-Men (2000), X2: X-Men Unites(2003) and X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) to nitpick their flaws that Wraith has doubled down and fixed. If I ever want to watch the X-Men trilogy again (which i probably will) this edit is the way to go. Now, I only have watched this in standard definition but that didn't stop me from having a good time. I am now anxiously awaiting the upcoming high definition version. Wraith is geniously and uniquely talented and should not go overlooked. I highly reccomend everyone to experience and bask over the glory. Cheers Wraith to all you do and for whatever lies ahead. Congratulations!!!

Continue reading...

Top Bottom