• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

X-Men '97

Episode 4 — the pairing of the two very tonally different stories was off putting. The Storm/Forge story is such a classic it deserves it own spotlight.

Episode 5 — wow! A power house, jam packed, emotional punch to the gut! Really enjoyed it. But of course, it will be all reset next episode based on the comments of a certain time travelling cameo.

Watched “Remember It” again.
Impressive narrative construction!
The story is dense and action packed but it still masterfully allows moments to breath and manipulate the viewers emotions. All in less than 30 minutes. Incredible.

Also loved all the different variations of the theme song they used throughout.

5 eps down, only 5 more to go!

But of course, it will be all reset next episode based on the comments of a certain time travelling cameo.
The next episode will be about Storm again, so there's going to be a bit of a break in between. Also, from what Beau DeMayo and Rouge's VA are saying on social media, it may not be until the finale before we see any walkback. DeMayo said episode five was the 'heart' of his pitch to Marvel and the whole reason they greenlit it.

I finished episode 5, I think I'm the only one who's finding the show didn't stick the landing, the magic doesn't work on me past episode 1.

On the other hand, I am currently rewatching Superman TAS by Bruce Timm & Paul Dini, and I'm enjoying the ride so much, that it's hard to stop binge-watching it.

Last edited:
Episode 6 wrapped up the Storm arc, but once again it was the b-plot as the main story involved a surprise update on
Professor X and The Sh'iar

“Lifedeath” part two, vastly better than part one.

WOW! The return of an iconic look!

And always fun to see the Legion of Super Heroes in action! 😁

“Lifedeath” part two, vastly better than part one.

WOW! The return of an iconic look!

And always fun to see the Legion of Super Heroes in action! 😁
I didn't watch ep 6 yet, but isn't the Legion of Super Heroes from DC ?

Episode 7- The lead-up to the finale really cooked!

Rogue goes places...mostly dark places....
Kurt gets to be a little preachy and shows a lot of brotherly love
Scott and Jean act like adults around one another
And the mastermind behind Genosha's massacre is revealed: BASTION

Episode 7- The lead-up to the finale really cooked!

Rogue goes places...mostly dark places....
Kurt gets to be a little preachy and shows a lot of brotherly love
Scott and Jean act like adults around one another
And the mastermind behind Genosha's massacre is revealed: BASTION
Yeah, I really liked this one, probably my favorite after ep 1.

“Bright Eyes”—fantastic!

On a side note, MORPH. As a shape shifter, I can accept being able to alter his exterior shape and appearance but that he can mimic other mutant powers too always seemed a step too far for me. Based on this power set, he must be an Omega Level mutant? Perhaps, potentially, one of the most powerful on the planet?

I can’t remember if this was explored in the original series?

“Bright Eyes”—fantastic!

On a side note, MORPH. As a shape shifter, I can accept being able to alter his exterior shape and appearance but that he can mimic other mutant powers too always seemed a step too far for me. Based on this power set, he must be an Omega Level mutant? Perhaps, potentially, one of the most powerful on the planet?

I can’t remember if this was explored in the original series?
He only appeared in a few episodes of the original show, I think he was created especially for the occasion, a weird (useless?) addition to the X-Men lore, since we already have an awesome shapeshifter mutant who can duplicate powers (even tho I'm not fan of the later).

x-men cosplay GIF by Comic-Con HQ

Back
Top Bottom