• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Wraith Wins March 2022 FEOTM

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The winner for March 2022 is Wraith with their edit, Unbreakable Glass Split! “The re-telling of the Eastrail 177 Trilogy in SPLIT UNBREAKABLE GLASS was the first part of an experiment to retool these movies with a new narrative structure to facilitate surprises, adjustments to reveals, new parallels, new opening and closings and much… (read full article...)

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am so utterly surprised that the second pass of this material proved to be so popular...I'm elated that people are willing to go on the journey and delighted to share the surprises that making these revealed to me. Thank you all so much who invested a substatial part of their down time to view M. Night's Genius - - - sliced and diced!

To all the other faneditors this month (and every month), I also thank you for your own hard work and visions that you shared and will continue to share. It's what makes this place SOOO special.

Truly grateful.
W

PanteraSteel

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am so utterly surprised that the second pass of this material proved to be so popular...I'm elated that people are willing to go on the journey and delighted to share the surprises that making these revealed to me. Thank you all so much who invested a substatial part of their down time to view M. Night's Genius - - - sliced and diced!

To all the other faneditors this month (and every month), I also thank you for your own hard work and visions that you shared and will continue to share. It's what makes this place SOOO special.

Truly grateful.
W
You sir, are a class act.

Top Bottom