• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Workprints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddyboy0212

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi I am a collector and have many of workprints and was wondering if any one had any rares
And I’m looking for a tv edit of phone booth on fx if anyone can help please let me know

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello Buddyboy212. Welcome to the forums.

If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Also, the Movie & Television Preservations area is meant to contain projects that collect and preserve unreleased movies and television series and includes alternate versions of films such as workprints and TV cuts. It appears that you are making more of a request for trading. Requests are ok to make but must be made in the Trades & Requests area and must follow the rules found here.

This thread will be closed as it does not meet the forum requirements for this specific area or the requirements for making a request for a specific edit. If you have specific workprints you would like to request from editors please make sure to send them a PM rather than requesting in the forums. If you have any questions that are not answered in the above links please do not hesitate to PM a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom