• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Wonder Woman 1918 (Fanfix)

Wonder Woman - Fan Fix name?

• DC Universe: Chapter 1 - Wonder Woman

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Wonder Woman: The New DC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The New DC: Wonder Woman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wonder Woman 1918

Votes: 38 86.4%
  • Something else

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
I'm getting around to a second pass of this edit. My current plans are as follows:

-Restore more of Diana's childhood to the opening of the film. I may actually restore the vast majority of the opening, or at least enough to showcase Diana's fascination with the Amazon's combat prowess.
-Create a new mid-credits scene by inserting Etta's Mission into the film. Since this film comes first in the New DCEU recommended viewing order, it means we'll get a glimpse at the Motherbox long before BvS.
This edit sounds great! is your second pass still in progress?

The project file exists but it's been a few months since I've opened it so I can't tell you how much of this I have or haven't done. Not to mention the smaller edits I make in real time as I'm watching that I sometimes forget to log. I've recently come back to fanediting since ZSJL is out and we can all start making our respective DCEU tv series edits so I've got some extra notes on Wonder Woman 2017 that I may use in a second version

The project file exists but it's been a few months since I've opened it so I can't tell you how much of this I have or haven't done. Not to mention the smaller edits I make in real time as I'm watching that I sometimes forget to log. I've recently come back to fanediting since ZSJL is out and we can all start making our respective DCEU tv series edits so I've got some extra notes on Wonder Woman 2017 that I may use in a second version
I’m still up to help you with the Ares visual effects, by the way!

It happened. My harddrive actually crapped out. I have to recreate this edit from scratch

Back
Top Bottom