• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Womble Title Help

Vengeance

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey!

I just started using Womble today, which runs gorgeously on my computer using practically none of my CPU, so my editing shall be coming swift, often and in great quality from now on. (Just started working on a Re-Edit of The Five Doctors.

However, I am having some trouble with the titles.

When I type something in, it goes off the edge of my screen. It is extremely 'long and thin' and I want to know how to make it 'short and fat.' I have tried reducing the size, and if i take it to silly smaller sizes, then I can get it short, but I want to be able to make each letter fatter, rather than stretched out.

Cheers,

-Vengy

Right click on the screen where you type your text in, change it to a smaller screen size, and then when you are done typing in what you want, change the screen size back to what size you want.

Thanks Pauley, I'll try that when I get home tonight.

It should help.... if not let me know and I will mess around with it, and see what else I might help. BTW, how is your Phase II coming along

Phase II is currently paused because of computer difficulties. However, after finding this new software, I have three simple edits I want to remake and then shall get to work on re-constructing Space Plant.

Chances are Phase II wont be released in order...

I havent tried Pauleys suggestion yet, but shall shortly. I have encountered another problem though. Is there a way to view the audio and video stream seperatly.

What I want to do is take a video and fade the video out at a certain point, but allow the audio to continue on for a few moments over black.

How do I do this?

Cheers.

Okay, Pauley, I tried the thing you suggested, but am not getting anywhere. This is the problem I am having:

PROB.jpg

Suggestions?

Thanks.

You can add text with Womble? Never knew that.

LOL. Anybody who did know you can add titles offer any help?

Vengeance said:
LOL. Anybody who did know you can add titles offer any help?
I can't help you with the way you're doing it, but I always add them using photoshop. Just make the title in a canvas size that fits the Womble window, erase the background so there's only the title left, save it as a .gif and insert it into the lower video timeline, it'll show up on the video normally.

highlight the text and click on a smaller text

AvP, I have tried reducing the size, but either it goes off the edge of the screen or I make it so small its ridiculous. LOL

messenjah, Can never get Photoshop to work on here. Sorry.

V

becouse you got the arrow going to the left

its next to slower or faster

THAT arrow. *idiot* LOL

Thanks mate will check that out later. :)

to be honest i dont think much of the results useing text with womble

OK, that worked. I have it all on the screen now.

Is there a way to make it more wide. I mean stretch it upwards and downwards. I want to make it wider.

Cheers,

theres a line width on the graphics part not shur if that will help

Back
Top Bottom