• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Womble MPEG Video Wizard & capped videos

crouteru

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm having some trouble with my recorded movies from Womble MPEG Video Wizard. The finished movie is riddled with brief moments where the picture/sound jogs.

Is this a poblem with the recording speed? If so, how can I tell the program to record at a slower speed?

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
depends on what you mean by recording speed, are you talking about when womble 'encodes' the file or when you're burning to dvd?

if you're still at the encoding stage then there is NO WAY to speed up or slow down the encode speen all you can do is change the bitrate of the file its encoding (which you'll probably want to leave alone as other encoding will take forever)

if you're talking about after you've recorded or 'burnt' the movie to disc then you may want to try a slower burn speed (as a rule of thumb it is never a good idea to burn at more than 4x for a dvd movie) depending on the software you use and type of dvd burner you have you might not be able to select a very low burning speed but most burners will support 4x.

Top Bottom