• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Womble Exporting Help

Vengeance

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey Guys,

I have just finished editing something using this software, but am having trouble exporting it.

I just spent the last five hours exporting a file, yet when it finished, I was left with a 2.51GB Video Clip file that not a single program on my computer could play. Can someone please give me a *simple* step by step guide on how to export my Edit.

I must emphasise the *simple* as I am totally not understanding how to do it.

Hoping for an answer quick. :D

-Dan

I set it as AVI, with an XVID codec.

I am exporting again now, this time in Mpeg2.

Shall report back in the morning.

Alright, that makes sense. Anything not pertaining to mpeg-2 in Womble is going to give you a hard time. mpeg's the best way to go. Good luck!

Lace & Whiskey Fan said:
Alright, that makes sense. Anything not pertaining to mpeg-2 in Womble is going to give you a hard time. mpeg's the best way to go. Good luck!

Ok, but i was editing in mpeg-2 and now i see the full edit in the left window with my cuts deleted but i cant seem to do nothing with it accept watching it...how do i save it and/or export it??

If you saved your file and then exported it using the export function, it should be in the file folder that you chose to export it to.

Lace & Whiskey Fan said:
If you saved your file and then exported it using the export function, it should be in the file folder that you chose to export it to.

and i saw yeasterday that you can grab the left window and drop it down to the first row and then make a clean export....if you got your edited version in the left window of womble that is....

Back
Top Bottom