• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Womble audio volumes

twistd101

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
When adding audio clips in Womble, is it possible... for example, say I have 2 clips - one voice, one music - that I added ...could I maybe adjust the volume on the music to turn it down a bit so that it doesn't overpower the spoken voice part? I'm not looking for a normalize feature, just a way to turn down (or up) one of the tracks. I could do it in Adobe Audition, but I figure if there's a way to do it in Womble, it'd just make things easier than having to go back and re-adjust all the clips once they're fixed.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yes there is. click on the audio clip and press CTRL+D this opens the sound line editor where you can change the volume of the entire clip or add multiple volume changes by clicking on the line with the mouse.

damned useful feature!

HTH

DoctorM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
While the sound line editor is nice (since you can drop as many points as you want and move the volume in and out), if you are just looking for an across the board setting, the Volume Control (ctrl-w) lets you set a volume change for the whole clip in one shot.

Top Bottom