• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Womble Audio Issues

Jeffery Crayon

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Real quick post, I honestly did not have time to search the forum for this. In Womble, every time I add a piece of audio in the audio track, it changes the pitch of the volume on the main track. There is no other way to describe it but a warble in the volume. Its giving me serious headaches in SM3.1, because simple audio changes are requiring me to do multiple exports and trial and error on the audio (because the warble is not evident in normal playback, only when exported)

Any thoughts on this? Should I switch editing programs, or is it something I'm doing wrong?

usually this problem comes when you are mixing different sources (pcm, ac-3 2.0, ac3 5.1, mp2, mp3) If you stay with the same source for all files you include, you should be fine.

I've encountered this problem as well, even with audio from the same source. The only solution I've found is to let Womble re-encode the whole audio, although I suppose that lowers the audio quality somewhat.

Back
Top Bottom