• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

WMV to MP4

Hubunkey

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was wondering if someone could help me out with this. I am trying to convert a WMV file to MP4 using handbrake and I am always getting the audio out of sync with the video. I have used handbrake before I updated it just fine but now I get a delay of anywhere between 5-15 seconds and it's annoying the hell out of me.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Handbrake is a pain. I never had synching problems with my version, but it always leaft my edits with an audiable hiccup whenever it rendered.

There's a few free online converters I've been trying lately, I was recently pointed in the direction of aconvert.com, which allows you to change videos to mp4 or other formats and even allows you to dictate frame rates...but I don't think it works well on big files.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Might need to roll back the version of Handbrake you're using. It's my go-to for file conversion too.

Top Bottom