• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Which Movie Poster will hang in the stairway of my new home?

Which Movie Poster will hang in the stairway of my new home?

• Lola Runs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Toy Story

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Pulp Fiction

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Reservoir Dogs

• The Matrix

• The Blues Brothers

• V for Vendetta

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Life of Brian

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
nice blues brothers poster but i think the blues brothers poster in question remains the other one (the colors and the text and the motive just seem so right).

so we can clearly assume nobody wants pulp fiction and matrix in my stairway... :shock:

i´m an undecided patron... so, vote people, vote!!!

:)

I like lola and life of brian.

of all the awesome Empire posters, the one you linked kind of sucks :p :)

No Throw, that Empire poster REALLY sucks, but as was previously addressed...

Heinrich said:
I think that that is the worst Empire poster I've ever seen.

lol. i knew somebody´s gonna say that! but that was exactly the poster i bought as a child so i guess it´s the one for me...
... so there is the nostalgia factor for him. No worries though, so far it looks like my honey Lola is gonna win. :smile:

so it seems that the people want to see either ´lola runs´ or ´blues brothers´ on my stairway wall. i still tend to give in to the charme of the brothers but ´the people´ still means 19 of ´em. that´s a lot but i could be more.

so help me fellow movie geeks and vote!

or to quote jack black ´can´t decide, can´t decide! brainman, you asshole!´

:)

Currently it looks as though you're gonna have to do half of each one - Brothers Rennt. What happens if it stays a tie? Maybe we should Ask Nex.

Back
Top Bottom