• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Which Madonna Song should Boon sing?

Which Madonna Song should Boon sing?

• Like a Virgin

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Material Girl

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Papa Dont Preach

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Open Your Heart

• Extress Yourself

• Cherish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like a Prayer

• Ray of Light

• Dont Tell Me

• Frozen

• Power of Goodbye

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
indeed... Let's see, if I dare to put something up.

You guys didn't include anything off of her "Confessions" album! That one is by far the best release of her's to come out in a decade! I wanna hear "Get Together" and "Hung Up!";)

-RHR

That album had some great tunes. like always it also had some atrocious ones too. I hate the song "I Love NY"

i have some live footage of the santa claus event on boon?s work. he is singing christmas songs. it?s... great... for all his kids. They are 2-3 years old. that is why it is great for them...

i cannot imagine the amount of alcohol i need to get through his madonna interpretation...

for the love of god, boon: paint throw a nice picture or make him a personalized fanedit. you?re good at that!

Shuddup, fool!

180px-Mrt-hs200-2.jpg

i do believe in this case that it is 'Craaaaaazy Foool'

deep down you know i?m right and what?s that key on T?s ear?

Deep down I know you're goddamn WRONG. Now shut up and drink your milk.

WHERE'S THE DAMN SONG ALREADY? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

werd. ....you don't know how many sleepless nights this has caused.

I'd like to thank the anonymous lurker who led me to this amazing thread.

I vote for "Like a Surgeon."

Wow. I'd never seen this one. It's not an option, but I'd really like to hear Lucky Star, please.

Oh wow, completely forgot this thread existed, after some serious thought on the subject I reckon Mer-girl could be quite amusing.

EDIT: haha already suggested Mer girl. :oops:

Like a virgin, whooooo touched for the very firs time...

a few months ago The Power Of Goodbye would have been perfect...

Back
Top Bottom