• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Where to find DVD cover elements?

Sprug's decapitated head

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Help please. This is one thing i haven't been able to figure out yet. I looked at the custom DVD covers on the site, and they have the "official" DVD video logo on them, and the rectangle spec things on the back that says the movie's run time and that it's widescreen. How do you do that? Do you just photoshop out the original background and recolor stuff or is there a download pack i can get in which the icons etc. have transparent backgrounds for use in photoshop? Thanks a lot for any help!

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
there used to be a rapidshare link to the templates...
I can upload a new one tomorrow.

casualimp

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Check the gallery section later as I'll be adding a large rar folder of logo's as well as some useful links. I've been procrastinating lately. ;)

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
if you upload the logos Casualimp, I don't have to. Cool! :)

casualimp

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's up now on rapidshare. I use the free account so I'm not sure how long though. if it gets taken down over time, I'll re upload it. Oh, and you should download it too as I added your CBB logo in there with everything else.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thank you, CI. I love the CBB logo. Took us quite some time to get there.

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
There's also a site where you can download offical logos, like Fox, Miramax, Disney etc.

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm just finishing my next fan edit and was wondering if anyone knows of any websites that have dvd movie covers. I usually check was been done before, especially from other countries. It helps with the details.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
wheremydogsat.jpg

Description:

The show revolves around Buddy, a beagle separated from his 10-year-old owner Jeffy in Elizabeth,
New Jersey, and Woof, a large bulldog (to whom Buddy refers as obsessed) who runs away from his owner.
Both canines try to survive in the streets of Hollywood and avoid conflict with the Dog Catcher.
The show bombards celebrity stardom in various ways; for example, many of the characters based on real
celebrities have other voice actors impersonating their voices (such as Steve-O from Jackass and Wildboyz,
who appeared in the third episode). The animation for the show was produced at Six Point Harness.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0783445/

Author: AvP
Video Format: mpeg2/720x480/4x3/NTSC/Av.Bitrate 3500kbps
Audio Format: Dolby 2.0 Stereo 192kbps
Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
Source: PDTV avi
Duration: 163 minutes
Size: 4.34 GB (4,663,115,776 bytes)

Top Bottom