• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Where Can One Get Good Motorcycle Sound Effects

Pedantic Contrarian

Reaction score
Trophy Points
If I put a question like this in the wrong forum I apologise in advance, anyway I've browsed through various Youtube Videos but all the Motorcycle sound effects seem to have wind, traffic noise or people in them and the usual other sites I go to such as Freesounds & Zapsplat don't seem to have what I am looking for as to what I am looking for.

A sound effect of a Harley Davidson leaping/going into the air and landing on the ground

A Yamaha VMAX accelerating normally than picking up in speed (preferably a 2011 or 2012 model)

A Ural Solo moving at normal speed (preferably a 2011 or 2012 model)

If anyone knows where I might be able to find and download such specific sounds I will be very grateful.

Back
Top Bottom