• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

When I publish the dvd, the Red looks very blocky and has horizontal lines in it

juice4z0

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Any idea's why this is, its usualy only on intense red. But this has happened on every encode I have tried and I have the bit rate set to the highest i can before it says that the menu's are too high. So short version highest quality.

Can anyone help?

I solved my own issue.

For anyone having the same problem. Use another program to encode the actual VOB. I used Nero to burn my DV AVI to a DVD.nrg. then I mounted it via Daemon tools and ripped it to a .vob. From there I put the VOB into architect and used AC3 for the audio and burned the dvd. By doing this Architect does not need to re encode the source file. It simply places it on the disc.

Hope this helps anyone else who has the same issue

Back
Top Bottom