• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

what's the best Spence edit?

What's the best Spence edit?

• King Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daredevil

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Silent Hill

• The Amazing Spider-man

• Pirates Extended

• The Matrix Squared

• Return of the Jedi

• Old Habits Die Hard

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

spence

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hey guys, just curious here. what do you think is the edit i've done taht you've enjoyed the most? any feed back is appreciated.

I think lack of feedback is serious problem for faneditors. The point is that lot of people have very slow internet connection speed and downloading whole dvd takes damn long time (actually with my speed it would take more than month). I would like to see edits of yours, jorge, zebede, messenjah (to name only few) and definitely I need to watch Jason's Evolution...but I cant.....so.....I just say :good work. I hope I will watch it one day......

Ps. I think CBB group and ADM are overrated.

Boon's going to come in here with puppydog eyes any time now.

there he is...
1206060ti4.jpg

Awwwwww!!!!!!
who's a good boy?

hehehe... I voted for Matrix Squared.

and about download amounts... well, each of Spence's fanedit has crossed the 100+ mark of downloads for a long time, Silent Hill was very successful in download numbers and should be at 1000+.
The lack of feedback is a different story. It reflects that people just watch movies and do not feel the need to comment on that.
Take a look at imdb, check how many people visit there every day and how many leave a comment. It is less than 1%.
I guess this is what we have to live with. But it's never wrong to remind people to comment some more.

actually i now see lack of feedback as being quite a good thing, insofar as when things are what people expect they rarely complain its when things are flawed you really get it in the neck.

for example J&SB has very little feedback here and a little on the torrent sites but considering the numbers that have downloaded it and no complaints i take that as a compliment! :)

there was one quote from DocM which went along the lines of 'it was exactly what i expected J&SB with all the extra bits added in'

to me that is kinda the highest compliment an editor can get ie everything was fine with the edit.

so in some respects, less feedback is actually more :)

well.....I think boon is right. Downloads is not a problem...people are just lazy bastards.

voodl said:
The point is that lot of people have very slow internet connection speed and downloading whole dvd takes damn long time (actually with my speed it would take more than month).
This is why I've always released the fanedits as .avi as well, ever since Hard Candy I think.

for which you got so many responses... ;-)

boon23 said:
for which you got so many responses... ;-)
:-( That was just mean. But if I can help out even one person in that way, of course I will. It's not like it'd cost me anything or so.

very true.
(and sorry if I was mean, it was just really funny you took this fanedit as example)

Spence, you should also include your Old Habits Die Hard edit.
(it was pretty damn good as well)

Back
Top Bottom