• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

What's the best Alien fan edit?

thepotatoparadox

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is a movie I already consider perfect, so I'd be interested in knowing you opinion.

I made a combo Alien and Alien DC which I find to be pretty good... Granted I admit to having a certain bias...

:) ;)

I made a combo Alien and Alien DC which I find to be pretty good... Granted I admit to having a certain bias...

:) ;)
I'll have to make a point to check out your cut next time I watch Alien!

The Alien Appendix #2/Virtual Workprint is a lot of fun too, OP, as long as you're not into picture quality...

Who did? @Gieferg ? Is he going to release it here? I don't remember seeing a project thread for it.

Lol. I guess not enough people have watched it. I believe it is on IFDB. But my comment was a total deadpan joke since it’s a “bad” Grindhoused version.

Edit: here’s the IFDB link

I know Alien is rated R, but warning to those with kids, there is added sex and nudity.

Last edited:
In a behind the scenes interview Ridley gave on the set of Gladiator, he couldn't stop himself from talking about the boob armor the chariot ladies wore. He said the armor looked like "perfect knockers." So yeah he has lots of ideas.

Lol. I guess not enough people have watched it. I believe it is on IFDB. But my comment was a total deadpan joke since it’s a “bad” Grindhoused version.

Edit: here’s the IFDB link

I know Alien is rated R, but warning to those with kids, there is added sex and nudity.
You confused me. I saw that when he first released it, if not before. I even suggested two of the songs that he used

Back
Top Bottom