• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

What have you been playing recently?

Crimson713

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Junglist Paja said:
I've played both Heavy rain & Beyond, Really great games :)

I wished that the PS4 Edition of Heavy rain included The Taxidermist DLC.

It doesn't!? Damn. Now I have to go buy back my PS3 copy. Really sucks that isn't included.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
All my data for FF1 is gone. Hours down the drain. But it's all good, I don't care. 
I do need suggestions for names though! What would a traveling team of four healers be named?

mikedrew87

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anyone play on steam, send me a friend request at Zer0kool87.  PS4 at MikeDrew87.  I'm usually playing PC games though, Arma 3, Ring of Elysium, Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, and Insurgency to name a few.

chyron8472

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Been dumping many hours into Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for Switch.

Belgarath

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Finished my first round of Resident Evil 2 [REMAKE] with Leon. The prominent sound of footsteps is still in my head

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I haven't been well enough to play games for years (used to make heavy use of dictation software), but have been so much better recently. :D Today I got out Typing of The Dead in an effort to finally learn touch typing properly - alas, old habits die hard...

INIGHTMARES

FE Academy Member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have been playing Alien Isolation and also watching the Alien films as well, including fan edits.

drvrjon

Reaction score
Trophy Points
mortal kombat 11 and injustice 2 with a little fortnite with my kids thrown in

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just finished Ocarina of Time (do this about once a year). Played the redux version, which is a rom hack of the n64 version that adds some much needed qol improvements that are so great and essential I'll never play it another way again. Played with an hd texture pack that helped the visual experience a ton too. Kinda looks like 3d anime in a way.

Also started Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door recently which is another favorite. But i haven't played in a couple weeks, kinda lost motivation. At the part where you are inside the tree with the punies and i just don't care much for that part and haven't felt motivated to plow through it yet. Don't really love the story with the bell turning people into pigs either. Setting, story, music, and plot wise i love it. But playing it is... ugh. But the rest of the game I love. Maybe i should look for a save state that puts me right after that part and watch a let's play for it. (Not emulating it but have a modded wii that i can easily load downloaded save states into GameCube games).

Want to start majoras mask soon, but need some breathing room after oot first, especially since I'm playing skyward sword too.

Might go through the mega man x series soon too. At least the first 5.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Obduction, by the company that brought you Myst. So far, so good. I know they remade Myst recently in a modern engine but this game is more like a modern imagining of the concept in a different setting with different mysteries and puzzles and works. Like a spiritual sequel. It's beautiful. It's slow and quiet. I'm having a blast.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was playing Nier Automata which was amazing, but then I got sick during which I took a break, and since recovering I haven't gotten back to it yet. In the meantime, I beat the first 2 NES Ninja Gaiden games, and have started the 2004 3d rebootquel. I played it on the Xbox years ago, never beat it, and rather than playing my Xbox copy I opted to buy the new Ninja Gaiden Master collection. Thus far I'm really enjoying it, this "Ninja Gaiden Sigma" port of the game does a great job of modernizing the controls. I went through the hassle of setting up Reshade for this game, which doesn't natively support it, and I got it to look beautiful. I can share pictures later if anyone is interested.

Oh, and before starting Nier, I had started playing Final Fantasy 3 which is wonderful (coming from someone who has only played the first Final Fantasy), as well as Final Fantasy 14 which is neat I guess.
So many games that I need to get back into.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh i finished paper mario ttyd. (Not for the first time or anything).

I kinda want to start majoras mask but I'm not sure if I'm mentally up to it. That game is pretty emotionally crushing and harrowing.

drvrjon

Reaction score
Trophy Points
rdr2 story mode for the 5th time and star trek online

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Playing Yoshi's Island for the first time and it is NOT as good as its predecessor by a country mile.

Top Bottom