• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

What have you been playing recently?

I second this. It's from the same developers as Puzzle Agent.

Yeah, I've been playing F.E.A.R. as of late. It's sorta made my faneditting take a back burner to play these.

nOmArch said:
If you're into P&C adventures and you haven't played them already then you really should have a go at Tales of Monkey Island. I'ts brilliant.

We had a full blown discussion about Tales a few months back. How soon we forget... ;)

Indeed we did :oops:

Incidentally, you looking forward to BTTF? and btw Gray Matter is supurb

nOmArch said:
Incidentally, you looking forward to BTTF? and btw Gray Matter is supurb

Not 100% sold on BTTF, yet. Once I see some in-game footage then I will make a decision. As for Gray Matter, I don't think it's available in the States yet. Can't find it on Steam or Amazon.

Yes it is, well, technically it's the German version but it includes full english localisation which is nice. The release schedule for GM is all over the shop, AFAIK there's no US release date set at all yet.

All I can say is that I'm more than happy I slapped down my £20 for it.

also been playing The Sims 2. thats been pretty fun so far. tho, the University expansion is hard.

black ops (360) - zombie co op - havent touched the single player or the multiplayer yet though.
split second (psp) liked it so much i ordered the ps3 version. love arcadey action racers like burnout.

I tried the Hot Pursuit demo for PS3, I will definitely be picking it up at some point.

thunderclap said:
Not 100% sold on BTTF, yet. Once I see some in-game footage then I will make a decision. As for Gray Matter, I don't think it's available in the States yet. Can't find it on Steam or Amazon.

First look at IGN and it looks fucking sweet!!!!

while its just more of the same - black ops MP is alot of fun.

nOmArch said:
First look at IGN and it looks fucking sweet!!!!

I'm still waiting for a trailer... :)

And here is the Back to the Future: The Game trailer. :)

Recently, I've been playing Sonic 3. It's fantastic to chill out to after a hard day's work and the soundtrack kicks arse.

BTTF looks gorgeous!

/nips off to pre-order

Thanks to a rather spiffy deal by Telltale (80% off the entire order) offered to anyone who pre-ordered BTTF I managed to pick up the following from the TT store.

Flaming Max Hat (Black)
Back to the Future: The Card Game
Flaming Max Shot Glass x 2
Tales of Monkey Island Poster Print (Unsigned)
Sam & Max: Complete Collection
Tales of Monkey Island Drinking Vessel
Max Imp T-Shirt
Back to the Future Flux Capacitor T-Shirt
Tales of Monkey Island Voodoo Card Set
Sam & Max Season Two Case File

EDIT: Just added some more stuff, honestly 80% off and free shipping is ridiculous!

Sam & Max San Diego Comic-Con '92 T-Shirt
Strong Bad T-Shirt
Max & Crossbones T-Shirt
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People + Collector's DVD
Back to the Future License Plates
Sam & Max Symbiotes Figure Set

Total cost after discount and shipping: £48.44

Merry Christmas TT!!

after a year of waiting for a price drop, I finally picked up MAG for PS3, mainly because I bought a 3rd party wireless controller that is shaped like the more comfortable xbox controller which I infinitely prefer to the cramped sony one.

anyway, I was hesitant because the game is 100% online (no single player campaign) and it being on PSN, it was a hard sell for me at full price - I am happy to say that the game rocks, its fun, big (up to 256 players) and the community has kept it alive.

If you like team based shooters like battlefield, I highly suggest you give it a go since its only $20

Hmm, I see it has Move support... I may see if I can snag a copy at some point.

Back
Top Bottom