• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

What have you been playing recently?

Playing Yoshi's Island for the first time and it is NOT as good as its predecessor by a country mile.

Oh you don't like floaty controls, shooting mechanics, and constantly repeating bit-crushed baby crying sound bites in your Mario games? What are you, some kinda weirdo? :p

Last edited:
Playing Yoshi's Island for the first time and it is NOT as good as its predecessor by a country mile.
Same, haven't been able to get into it... It's okay and I got farther in my second try years later, but it's just not... engaging? I don't know.

Oh you don't like floaty controls, shooting mechanics, and constantly repeating bit-crushed baby crying sound bites in your Mario games? What are you, some kinda weirdo? :p

I actually dig the controls (not the shooting though) but the level design is poor. Never thought I'd think that about a Mario game.

Same, haven't been able to get into it... It's okay and I got farther in my second try years later, but it's just not... engaging? I don't know.

Yeah, it's just alright. I've been playing it on stream with my wife doing couch co-op and that's keeping it fun enough to keep playing...for now.

Yoshi's Island DS is where it's at, no joke.

I've never played the DS before, actually. What's better about it?
Well, there's more characters with different abilities, giving the gameplay more variety, and.... Okay I haven't played it since I was a child, and I've barely played the original, so I can't say with any certainty that this is better, I just have fond memories of it.

Yoshis island is one of the best games ever made. Also I find the shooting to be much more engaging in hasty mode.

Last edited:
Mini Metro app....insanely addictive...on the phone or tablet but here is a STEAM link

I’ve been playing Sifu since yesterday and it’s so good! It’s like being in a kung fu revenge flick, which is the story of plenty of kung fu movies. But yeah, it’s a blast. Challenging, but very satisfying. Also the design is superb and the music is great.

Cyberpunk. The story is a bit rushed and characters are lacking before jackie's death. But after I started getting some sublime Bladerunner and Gunnm vibes. Great game.

Splitgate. I've never been hugely into FPS games but this one has portals and clicks with me somehow

Elden Ring is about to destroy what little free time I have left. Send help.

I recently started Hollow Knight and it is a nearly perfect game. Love it.

Lately I've been playing Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet,
Almost 6 years later, on my third reset, I'm finally approaching the end of this stupid game. It's the only shooter I really care about, based on an anime I don't care for, the gameplay and light-rpg elements are so enjoyable. Bad plot, bad characters, clunky at times, I can't get enough of it but I also can't wait to be done with it.

I finished Sleeping Dogs Ultimate Edition recently, and have been replaying through the Halo campaigns with my friends. Also been playing Helldivers 2 recently, it is a lot of fun. Oh, and I replayed the Portal games as well and am almost done with Bridge Constructor Portal. That one is a bit of a slog, but still fun enough I want to finish every level completely.

Cyberpunk 2077 v2.12 + Phantom Liberty is honestly blowing me away. The game is truly great now IMO; Phantom Liberty especially is scratching a very specific itch for me.

Cyberpunk 2077 v2.12 + Phantom Liberty is honestly blowing me away. The game is truly great now IMO; Phantom Liberty especially is scratching a very specific itch for me.
I remember getting that game day one at launch and it just being a complete mess. Trucked thru the first act and gave it a break til it released for the next gen consoles. Much more enjoyable nowadays but (like many games I own) I still have yet to beat it. One day I’ll get Phantom Liberty

Back
Top Bottom