• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

What Have You Been Eating?

What Have You Been Eating?

• Beef

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Bread

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Fresh pizza (BOO!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stale pizza (BOO-URNS!)

• Dahmage

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I know this all but makes the "Here's the beef", "The mostly hidden bread thread", and/or "The semi-visible pizza thread" threads all but redundant and irrelevant, but I'm too much of a vicious bastard to submit it for approval in the "The New The New The New Thread Thread Thread Thread" thread.

I had corn kernels, two mini-croissants, and salad for supper.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Last night I had pancakes. For lunch I had an omelette. I've typically been eating lots of bread, peanut butter, chicken and yoghurt (not combined).

Also, this thread shouldn't exist.

Also:

dahmage said:

Posting "lol" by itself should be banned. 

dahmage said:

Woops. I didn't see the punctuation and tongue emoji. Carry on.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Scribbling Man said:
Also, this thread shouldn't exist.

There are many things which shouldn't exist, like unrequited love, toenails, and Star Wars.

d9n961q-361b2dab-a6c7-4315-92da-4d07c92afccc.gif

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I talked my local Mexican restaraunt into selling me a store bought jar sized portion of their homemade spicy salsa, so I've been going to town on that. But the fools only charged me grocery store prices also even though it's far superior, so they must know they've committed to doing it once a week forever

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm using some low fat baked instead of fried tortilla chips instead of the standard fried ones, which was a no brainer since the chips are but a vessel for the salsa, and most salsas are pretty healthy. So I'm pretty well set up in life now

Garp

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bought a free-range 6 and a half pound chicken from a friend’s farm for $34 last Friday and grilled it on Sunday. I’m so paranoid about getting to the right temperature that I overcoooked it and it was a little dry but my wife’s seasoning was good.

Bought a flank steak to grill last night for my wife’s b’day. Didn’t have much time to marinate it after work. Thought it was tough. Gonna have to spend a bit more time on prep if I try that again.

BTW This might suggest I like cooking, but I don’t.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh don't worry, you admitted to overcooking the chicken and admitted to serving a tough steak. Nobody is going to accuse you of liking to cook. :p

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm cooking chicken nuggets and smiley fries in the oven for me and my little brother. I rarely use the oven, but I'm starting to get over my fear.
I should actually cook something sometime that isn't frozen food..

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Had a rare cheeseburger for supper. I prefer burgers with meat and seasoning and nothing else, but my mother & sister were adamant I add veggies to the mix, so I threw some diced peppers, celery, and onions in there, Still liked it.

Top Bottom