• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

What are you listening to at the moment?

WildFantasy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Spiritualized - Hey Jane

Sweet Home Sweet Light
Been listening to this album a lot lately. Some amazing tracks on this album that i suggest listening to, such as Mary. Get What You Deserve and I Am What I Am.
While it isn't as psychedelic as there previous efforts it is still just as good.

Last edited:

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kinda shocked my dad hasn't screamed at me to turn it down :)

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This was the suprise I needed for 2022. Jeff Goldblum & The Mildred Snitzer Orchestra

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Jerry Joseph and The Jackmomons. Goodlandia. Again. It's like therapy.

Last edited:

Malthus

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've recently rediscovered my passion for Coheed and Cambria. I made a 2 hour playlist of my favourite tracks. You can listen to it here.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points

Took me a very long time to find out the name of this compostion. It was worth the wait.

Top Bottom