• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

What are you listening to at the moment?

Malthus

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Tatsuro Yamashita has produced some sensational albums, this one is very much a favourite of mine and always gets dusted off when the summer arrives.

For more of the same I recommend his albums 'Spacy' and 'Ride on time' or for a different sound from Tatsuro why not check out his surfer soundtrack Big Wave.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Two new tracks from John Carpenter just dropped on youtube! (from a forthcoming 12" single) :)

A-side:

B-side:

kilmot

Reaction score
Trophy Points

This is Bee Gees - Stayin Alive, I listen to it right now in my Rome real estate. Had a long day at work, currently relaxing and think of what to cook for dinner.

Driver

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Discovered a more recent band, Cigarettes for Sex, not long ago. Would definitely like for these dudes to become big time.

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A bunch of old disco stuff that my uncle had hidden away in his attic.

Bee Gees, Maxine Nightingale, Yvonne Elliman, Nicolette Larson, Robert John, Anita Ward, etc.

It's amazing how good the stuff sounds now. I never really got it when it was popular but I'm digging it now.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
New to me, The Angels. They're a psychedelic band from Austin, TX. Really dig their sound (gives me Pink Floyd vibes).

Top Bottom