• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

What are you listening to at the moment?

matrixgrindhouse

Reaction score
Trophy Points
New Protomen!

Could it be that Act III is nearing completion? It's been what, thirteen years now?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've been listening to Josh Smith lately. Incredible guitar player. A fantastic fusion of blues and jazz with a classic country flair.

kinnikuman

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am hearing Metallica Justice for all - bass mix on youtube. This album is famous for sounding very flat and tinny. Somebody upped the bass and its actually sounds pretty good - they did a good job. This got me thinking are there any music editors out there? Is that a thing. There are so many rock albums now a day awhere the vocals are just way too loud and in your face - I dont know when this trend started.

Eyepainter

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Not gonna lie, I'm a sucker for The Black Keys. I can't believe I didn't hear about their latest album until now. Gonna see if I can buy this one in the future.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've been listening to Josh Smith lately. Incredible guitar player. A fantastic fusion of blues and jazz with a classic country flair.
I think you’re a guitar player. If so, Smith has got some great instructional takes that really opened my eyes to a lot of possibilities. Most of it he ascribes to his (jazz) mentor Bruce Forman.

This was my dinner making music last night:

Last edited:

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
There really should be a delete post option on this board.

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've reignited my once fervent love for all things Ozzy thanks to a certain edit. Currently spinning the vinyl Diary of a Madman. Over The Mountain is timeless. If Crazy Train and Shot in The Dark were on this album, it would be...Go Randy!

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Top Bottom