• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

What are you listening to at the moment?

Can't really say what or who. I just found this in a rabbit hole. Its supposedly an unknown song from an unknown artist, or maybe just a hoax... Who knows. The link is from a reupload so title and artist are probably wrong.

Eric is 79 today! Here he is covering a gem from the 50s

I return to this song when she comes back to my mind

I love when bands do covers that aren't already smash hits, and actually make them better.

Maggie Rogers new album

So good. Just great vibes all around

Animated GIF

Wish I could’ve seen Jerry or the Dead back then
Coincidentally, Wednesday will be 41 years since my first Grateful Dead show.

I’ve been on a jazz kick lately. Currently playing my nearly 14 hour long jazz favorites playlist.

Coincidentally, Wednesday will be 41 years since my first Grateful Dead show.

I’ve been on a jazz kick lately. Currently playing my nearly 14 hour long jazz favorites playlist.
That’s awesome, you saw them in their prime!

I also get my jazz swings every now n then. Blue Note has to be one of the greatest record labels ever

Back
Top Bottom