• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Wes Craven's DARK NIGHTMARE [2016 alternate cut]

dr.sapirstein

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

[FONT=&amp]WES CRAVEN'S DARK NIGHTMARE [alternate cut 2016] [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]IMDB | Horror | 1994 | USA[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Directed by Wes Craven, starring Heather Langenkamp, Miko Hughes, John Saxon.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]A demonic force has chosen Freddy Krueger as its portal to the real world. With the help of Wes Craven, can actress Heather Langenkamp play the part of Nancy one last time and [FONT=&amp]stop[/FONT] the evil trying to enter our world ?[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]A [FONT=&amp]revamped, [/FONT]darker [FONT=&amp]version[/FONT] of "Wes Craven's New Nightmare".[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]ABOUT THIS VERSION[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]T[/FONT]his version aims at delivering a darker, scarier[FONT=&amp], more visceral and[/FONT] serious film, more in tone with the original Nightmare On Elm St. 1984[FONT=&amp] opus[/FONT]. Over [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]1[FONT=&amp]2[/FONT][FONT=&amp]0[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] edits were [FONT=&amp]executed[/FONT][FONT=&amp] to[/FONT] make the film faster[FONT=&amp]-[/FONT]paced and more violent[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]. [FONT=&amp]More than[FONT=&amp] t[/FONT]wenty[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]minutes were removed[FONT=&amp] [FONT=&amp][[/FONT]l[/FONT]agging shots,cheesy dialogues[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp], b[/FONT][/FONT]ad SPFX[FONT=&amp],..[/FONT][FONT=&amp]], altering the overall tone of the film dramatically. [FONT=&amp]Some[/FONT][FONT=&amp] s[FONT=&amp]cen[FONT=&amp]es have been [FONT=&amp]re[FONT=&amp]cut[/FONT][/FONT] [ie the highwa[FONT=&amp]y scene is now completely "Freddy-free"], others have been completely [FONT=&amp]eliminated[/FONT]. [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]A new intro has been created. [/FONT]All of Freddy's lines havebeen removed, making him[FONT=&amp] the dark[/FONT] and scary character he once was. The whole edit has also been color corrected : Freddy's [FONT=&amp]dream world [/FONT]now looks more like the burning, [FONT=&amp]claustrophobic[/FONT] infern[FONT=&amp]o we [/FONT]previously caught sight of[FONT=&amp] i[/FONT]n "Nightmare 3 : Dreams Warriors", while all the scenes set in reality now [FONT=&amp]have a [/FONT]more cinéma-vérité look fitting the very theme of the film. [FONT=&amp]A brand [/FONT]new[FONT=&amp] 5.1 [FONT=&amp]audio mix[FONT=&amp] [FONT=&amp]feature[/FONT]s [FONT=&amp]al[FONT=&amp]ternate [/FONT][/FONT]sound effects, while musical cues and pieces[FONT=&amp] f[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]rom the other films of the N[FONT=&amp]ightmare series have been used for the new score[/FONT][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]. [/FONT][/FONT]The end credits, also musically altered with two fan-pleasers[FONT=&amp], [/FONT]include some rare on-set footage and alternate scenes embedded within the credits.[/FONT][FONT=&amp] This[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp] [FONT=&amp]f[/FONT]a[FONT=&amp]n-e[/FONT][/FONT]dit [FONT=&amp]is respectfully dedicated to the memory of Wes Craven[FONT=&amp]. [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]DARK NIGHTMARE | BLU-RAY REMUX [1080p][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Video : avc1[/FONT][FONT=&amp] | HD [FONT=&amp]108[/FONT]0p | 1920x1080 | 23.97fps | [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]43.0[/FONT][/FONT]00 kb/s[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Audio : English | New mix DTS 5.1 [FONT=&amp]|[/FONT] 1.536 mb/s[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]New runtime : 01:33:5[FONT=&amp]6[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Original runtime : 01:5[FONT=&amp]2:[FONT=&amp]16[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Size : [FONT=&amp]3[/FONT][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]4[/FONT].[/FONT][FONT=&amp]8[/FONT] gb[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]DARK NIGHTMARE | [/FONT][FONT=&amp]MKV HD [720p][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Video : h264 | HD [FONT=&amp]72[/FONT]0p | 1[FONT=&amp]28[/FONT]0x[FONT=&amp]72[/FONT]0 | 23.97fps | 5.[FONT=&amp]0[/FONT]00 kb/s[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Audio : English | New[FONT=&amp] mix [/FONT]AC3 5.[FONT=&amp]1[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]|[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]448 k[/FONT]b/s[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]New runtime : 01:3[FONT=&amp]3[/FONT]:[FONT=&amp]56[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Original runtime : 01:5[FONT=&amp]2:[FONT=&amp]16[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Size : [FONT=&amp]3[/FONT][FONT=&amp].[/FONT]9 gb[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]DARK NIGHTMARE | [/FONT][FONT=&amp]MKV [FONT=&amp]S[/FONT]D [[FONT=&amp]48[/FONT]0p][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Video : h264 | [FONT=&amp]S[/FONT]D 480p | 640x360 | 23.97fps | [FONT=&amp]9[/FONT]00 kb/s[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Audio : English | New mi[FONT=&amp]x [/FONT]AC3 [FONT=&amp]2[FONT=&amp].0[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&amp] stereo[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]|[/FONT] [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]192[/FONT] k[/FONT]b/s[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]New runtime : 01:3[FONT=&amp]3[/FONT]:[FONT=&amp]56[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Size : [FONT=&amp]735[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]m[/FONT]b[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]SCREENGRABS[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]From the 720p version[/FONT]

Awesome! I love "New Nightmare" and definitely look forward to checking this bad boy out.

I'll leave a proper review once IFDb is fully operational, but I just wanted to say I watched this tonight and thought it was awesome. This makes an already great movie even greater. Highly recommend for Nightmare fans.

The first post here is a dark nightmare in itself. Does it look like a mess to anyone else, or is it just my device?
Anyways, I just stumbled across this. I'm not a huge fan of this movie, but I think a recut could make it better. I'll see if my NOES expert will want to watch this with me sometime.

jrWHAG42 said:
The first post here is a dark nightmare in itself. Does it look like a mess to anyone else, or is it just my device?

Back
Top Bottom