• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Week of November 6, 2022 – New Fanedits

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This week there are four new edits.

Terminator 2 [raymix] by Ray Danger

My goal was to create a version of the film that doesn't explain the plot upfront, but instead allows the story unfold naturaly as the film progresses & saves it's surprises.

Superman Resurrection by TheSpiedSniper

Clark Kent must reconnect with his past in order to defeat the corruption of his own vanity as the Man of Steel and stop the potentially world ending plot of Lex Luthor who hopes to rule mankind through manipulating the nuclear arms market and making an evil clone of Superman. Will Clark force the world into peace and become the very despot his father imprisoned, or will he achieve victory though the humble small town morals of truth, justice, and the American way?

The Godfather Extended by hal_over_9000 & Wraith

Many fellow editors and fans alike wanted me to create extended editions of the theatrical structures, much like Hal-over_9000's incorporating the myriad of changes, new material, new audio and fixes/refinements which I applied to The Magnum Opus.

The Godfather Part II Extended by hal_over_9000 & Wraith

Many fellow editors and fans alike wanted me to create extended editions of the theatrical structures, much like Hal-over_9000's incorporating the myriad of changes, new material, new audio and fixes/refinements which I applied to The Magnum Opus.

(read full article...)

Back
Top Bottom