• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

'Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith' Deepfake Fanfilm/Editing Project From Black Glove Studios

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Chris McKeon, former assistant to Craig Hinton and writer of Time's Champion, The Final Game, and The Misshapen Planet, is putting together a unique new video presentation...what appears to be a re-edit of the Sarah Jane Adventures serial 'The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith' with new scenes specially written by McKeon that include Allister Gordon Lethbridge Stewart, who meet up with every major player in the story, from the Tenth Doctor, to Sarah, to K9, to the kids, to the Trickster himself.

Chris is appealing to fans to help with the post-production phase of the project, VFX, deep fake, editing, rotoscoping etc. He's not 'e-begging' for cash either

I expressed concerns when I watched the clips because all of them are Americans and have their accents, Chris assured me there would be a voice dub.

Go to timestamp 5:01 through to 9:34 for details on the project and how you can help (assuming you're skilled in any of the required areas)

Link to their twitter

Top Bottom