• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

We have a problem with Duragizer

¡BANG! goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van.

Durgie, when's your birthday? I'll try to score some killer doses and mail them to you.

Neglify said:
Durgie, when's your birthday? I'll try to score some killer doses and mail them to you.

Somewhere, Ackbar is screaming.

dscf4568.jpg

Quit trying to frighten me with your sorcerers ways.

One day soon, I'm gonna write up two lists: "100 Reasons I'm Proud to be Canuckistani" & "100 Reasons I'm Ashamed to be Canuckistani". Then heads are gonna roll.

9141c0fc0c240a2537acce449d7b777.jpg

I haven't liked a new flavour of Coca-Cola this much since Vanilla Coke.

Duragizer said:

That sounds gross.

TVs Frink said:
Duragizer said:

That sounds gross.

It's supposed to sound just like the American English version of the word, flavor.

I'm pretty sure the fact that I don't want everything to be maple-flavoured doesn't apply there.

How does Canadian currency work?

Back
Top Bottom