• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

We all need a laugh

funny-pictures-kid-makes-offer-to-coitus-kangaroos.jpg

LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT The Spider-Man 3 Super Set! :D :-D :grin: :smile: :eek: :lol:

voodl! Out of which hole did you jump to get here again? Welcome back! We missed you!

i guess nomarch finally released him from the cellar...

that video makes me laugh and cry at the same time...

voodl! Out of which hole did you jump to get here again? Welcome back! We missed you!

Lot of work, lot of problems.... I hope I will be often on this site :)

me too, voodl. And I also hope you'll get all your problems solved soon. You should get rich, makes life a lot easier. ;-)

Heinrich said:
i guess nomarch finally released him from the cellar...

i knew i should of replaced that lock...

This guy is a genuine genius:

[youtube:2rfdjeis]

It's from his BBC show, "The Peter Serafinowicz Show". Bunch of stuff on youtube, check it out. He does the most brutal Marlon Brando imitation ever.

Today's XKCD comic:

frustration.png

CERN Rap:

[vimeo:3ghhthqn]

Back
Top Bottom