• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Waterworld - The Ulysses Cut Revised Edition

terraptus

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey guys! I went to download this off RS, and JDownloader said that part 13 was offline. Is anybody else able to get that file? Or does it need to be re-uploaded?

sdavmor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
As of Jul 31st 2010, rapidshare appears to have misplaced WWTUCRE.part13.rar. All the other parts have downloaded. Every time I check the online availability of this segment in JDownloader it reports that it is not found. I have gone through the usual sequence of things to do, cleared the download, redownloaded the DLC, etc.

Zaaacharias

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I wanna say sorry to you sdavmor and everyone else who has problems with the download.
Unfortunately Part13 was deleted by Rapidshare.
I've already made a reup on Megaupload. You'll find it in the updated DLC.

If you have any troubles downloading my fanedit don't hesitate and send me a PM.

sdavmor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks! Got the missing part13. Assembling it all right now.

student1

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Part 13 is no longer available for this wonderful fan edit. Any way someone could re upload it so we can enjoy this marvel as it should of been edited from day one?

thanks!

Zaaacharias

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
student1 said:
Part 13 is no longer available for this wonderful fan edit. Any way someone could re upload it so we can enjoy this marvel as it should of been edited from day one?

thanks!

for some reason there are currently two different DLCs online.
Grab the 2nd one (Zaaacharias_WWUC_NTSC_DLDVD.rar).
In this DLC everything is online! part13 is available on megaupload as well as on rapidshare (additionally zip compressed and added "_REUP" to filename)

lorang

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have managed to download this but when I attempt to winrar it it asks for a password, could some one please help

mivlives

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was able to download this, but now part18 is missing. Anybody know where to find this part?

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Missing, or offline? Does it show in JD? It should be reflected one way or another as the DLC included links for all parts.

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wasn't this the edit that had one part reuploaded to a different server (either all parts in RS except for one in MU, or the other way around)?

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
L8wrtr said:
Missing, or offline? Does it show in JD? It should be reflected one way or another as the DLC included links for all parts.

Just put it into JDown. Part 18 says "Offline>File Not Found"

Dwight Fry said:
Wasn't this the edit that had one part reuploaded to a different server (either all parts in RS except for one in MU, or the other way around)?

It shows all files uploaded to RS. Then there's a file "Part 13 REUP" that is MegaUpload.

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have the DVD but not the rar's. I'll see if I can re-upload the entire thing.

Zaaacharias

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey guys. I'm well aware that part 18 is offline and have fixed it a while ago.
I've tried two times to get the DLCs updated on fanedit.info. The first time I used the report form and the second time I wrote a PM to elabarto.
No response so far.
Does anybody know what I have to do to get the DLCs updated?

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello Zaaacharias!!! Elbarto has been on the injured reserve list. PM me directly and I will be able to update with the new info.

teknomedic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello and thank you so much for doing all this hard work.... now if only the studio would get off their butt and give us a true extended Blu or even 4K edition... Anyway... I joined to say thank you and to ask somethings. First, this will be my first viewing of your edit and I can't wait... second...

I see you last changed the DLC on June of 2012 and that the file title says "v1.1"... just wondering what changes have been made?

Finally, you listed the DVD9 version previously and while I'm not an expert, it appears the DVD version has higher resolution than the H264 version. Any hope of a higher res H264... or is the quality/resolution the same and I'm ignorant? ....also, can't seem to locate the DVD9 version... thoughts?

Thank you again. :)

Zaaacharias

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
teknomedic, if you want the highest quality possible then go for the DVD9. I've reupped it on rapidshare and the new DLC is online already!

Top Bottom