• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Watchmen: Midnight (Updated version!)

Thanks for everyone's continued interest in this project! I've received lots of requests for updates over the last several months, so I'm checking in to say that the third edition of Watchmen: Midnight should be finished this year. All that's left to complete is the sound mix, a few visual effects, and the color grade for each episode.

hello good sir is the HD remaster still coming this year, its almost the end of the year
Thanks for everyone's continued interest in this project! I've received lots of requests for updates over the last several months, so I'm checking in to say that the third edition of Watchmen: Midnight should be finished this year. All that's left to complete is the sound mix, a few visual effects, and the color grade for each episode.

Super cool @Flix Capacitor ! I actually have the edit in its current state, and it's very good. However, I believe there was an earlier version that left out the animated scenes? TBH, I don't think they add enough narratively to justify the massive runtime... have you considered presenting an alternative version in the V3 that leaves them out?

Thanks for the update, Flix Capacitor! Good luck on finishing the project. I'm sure it will be worth the effort.

Back
Top Bottom