• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Wakeupkeo wins March 2021 FEOTM

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The winner for March 2021 FEOTM is Wakeupkeo with their edit, Tron Perfection! Having worked closely with nutty founders and CEOs in the past and watching how family often came second, the buried message resonated for me. There was a lot to love about the movie. And with the news of Daft Punk’s breakup,… (read full article...)

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

Thank you! And thanks to everyone that voted!!!

And also a definite thanks to this great community who gave amazing feedback and support - it really helped make the edit better for it.

I started this edit before the news of the Daft Punk breakup, and even though its only been out for two months now, it has easily become my most requested edit. I attribute a ton of that to the Daft Punk fans and such a great soundtrack. I have been a Daft Punk fan since the early 2000s, slightly late admittedly, but they were an integral part of my "life soundtrack" ever since. It still hurts that we may never get anything more from them, but this FEOTM is a fitting tribute to them to be sure.

And please, if you haven't watched the other edits from March, please check out the awesome editors and their work!

Back
Top Bottom