• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

WakeUpKeo wins December 2020 FEOTM

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
m8iIbZl.jpg

The winner for December 2020 FEOTM is Wakeupkeo, with their edit, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Part 2 - The Consequences Edit!  

Over the years and especially since the pandemic, these movies have been polished and honed repeatedly. They have been compared with the original films again as well as the TM2YC, and Mr. Blue edits as well, for any remaining opportunities. Over the past three years and countless viewings, every viewing revealing more opportunities for making the edit just a little better, I now have two edits I can watch completely though without feeling the need to adjust anything.

Congratulations, @"Wakeupkeo"!

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Part 2 - The Consequences Edit on IFDB
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice on IMDB

Malthus

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@"Wakeupkeo"?
gfOfccp.gif

Oh because they won December's Fan Edit of the Month. Congrats Keo! I thoroughly enjoyed this edit. It takes a film I personally found to be unnecessarily bloated and streamlines it while also managing to reign in some of the more extreme characterisation throughout. I am very much looking forward to finishing Keo's whole Dawn of Justice trilogy over the next few weeks. Well done!

Wakeupkeo

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks Malthus for the awesome feedback and to the whole community that has welcomed me.

Thank you to lapis molari for the exciting tie-breaker! Many of my "fanediting heroes" were in contention this month, and I am extremely honored to have received so many votes from my peers. Truly honored.

This particular movie was the original reason I got into fanediting, and it feels very redeeming, considering that I have wasted so much time in this hobby. Thank you to all who took the time to check out my OCD addiction!!!

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congratulations @"Wakeupkeo"!

Top Bottom