• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Wake Up, Number 37 (A Mothman Prophecies Fanedit)

thepotatoparadox

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
full

The Mothman Prophecies is the most underrated film I have ever seen because it gets cosmic horror right and never shows the "monster". That said, it is not perfect. While some parts are paced well, others aren't. This edit attempts to fix that.

The first thing removed was everything that happens before John gets stranded in Point Pleasent and while these scenes aren't badly paced by any means, I wanted to jump straight into the weird. The next major thing that was removed was all of the scenes with Alexander Lake (the stereotypical character that knows eveything aboiut the villain). Lastly, some minor cuts were made that didn't add much or anything such as John getting into his motel room for the first time.

Last edited:
Awesome poster. I love that you are editing some of these forgotten flicks. Now if someone will edit feardot.com, that will rock.

Back
Top Bottom