• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

VUDU to Go now Encoding/Downloading as MP4

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've been extremely let down by vudu as it only delivered my purchased digital copies in an .f4v format which is unusable from an editing standpoint. Well, I just retried to download some movies in the hopes that maybe I could find a solution and low and behold the files are downloading as MP4's! It looks like Vudu may have actually listened to consumers. Just wanted to share this news with anyone who has been as frustrated with digital uv copies like I have. Make sure you have the latest Vudu to Go software and you should get the same results.

here's a screenshot

vudutogo_zps6gqbmenc.png

*UPDATE*

The file is definitely encrypted, but it's one step closer to usable.

healthywealthybest

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Allavsoft also provide two methods to download online videos.
Method 1: Copy and paste the video or music url to Allavsoft and click Download button.
Method 2: Record optoin.

Top Bottom