• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Vote for November 2012 Fanedit Of The Month!

What was the best edit in November 2012?

• Batman: Descent Into Mystery by Dwight Fry

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Marvel Origins Avengers Part 2 by juice4z0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mission To Mars Re-Explored by JetSetWilly

• Rome: Decimated by Brumous

• Saga of the Apes by BionicBob

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .
An epic battle between ape and bat.

It's cool to see so much participation this month, compared to last month's fanedit of the month poll.

Decided to vote for Batman. Saga of the Apes is a triumph of storytelling, but Batman wins for me.

Admit it, you just like ties.

Yes. I want them to tie. I want to have a tie breaker poll and they tie again. That way we can justify awarding both of them. :)

say what, son? these ears ain't what they used to be.

category_260.jpg

Neglify said:
Yes. I want them to tie. I want to have a tie breaker poll and they tie again. That way we can justify awarding both of them. :)

having not voted yet I have a lot of power if the vote is still close.....

TIE!!! BY MY HAND!!

dl1uiumw.jpg

TIE!!! TIE!!! TIE!!!

Congratulations BionicBob! Highly deserved. And hats off for two FEOTM wins in 2012!

tumblr_m817e0u12G1qzffyvo1_500.jpg

(No matter what it seems, it's not Bane up there. It's an ape. One that just happens to be into cosplaying.)

CONGRATS, BOB!!! A well deserved win for an amazing edit!!! :)

Thanks guys! This project was a true labour of love and real creative stretch for me, so it is very gratifying to hear so many people liked it too.

But in my heart, this award belongs as much to Dwight as myself. Dwight has always been one of my biggest supporters, and his BATMAN is a brilliant edit. In my world, Bat and Ape rule the planet in happy harmony on the backs of the human slaves. LOL!

Thanks again everyone. Now back to editing. :)

Great stuff. Love to see such inspiring fanedits every month!

Rogue-theX said:
Congratulations, Bob! :)

Thanks Rogue.

And a round of applause for my master dvd cover art creator! His work is always an inspiration to me!!! :)
Whenever it comes time to designing the dvd menu, I never know what to do. But then Rogue sends me his cover prelims, and creative spark is re-ignited. In many respects, I consider him my co-pilot on all my edits.

Congrats Bob, well deserved. A strong candidate for FEOTY as well.

congrats, bob! and congrats to dwight, jsw, and juice for giving bob a spirited run.

and off-topic: heppi 2013 to all of the FE tribe. you mofos rock.

Back
Top Bottom