• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Vote for April 2013 Fanedit of the Month!

What was the best edit in April 2013?

• Jack and Jill Extended Edition by Neglify

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Fanedit by Threepkiller

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Superman III - Dangermouse Cut by Dangermouse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terminator Salvation: The T4 Cut by Agent 9

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Ridiculousness by TV's Frink

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • W.M.D. William Must Die by Curtis Mullins

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Dude, Where's My Car? More Shibby Edition by juice4z0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Shadow Strikes! by BionicBob

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .
^^^^ this pretty much sums it up. Maybe TMBTM's post can be stickied to all future FEOTM's so people know exactly what this is. It's not the Academy Awards, it's bunch of dudes going - "yeah, I thought that one was pretty cool". And that's cool to know - the FEOTM is a way to see what's been produced, and what people think of it.

high four, frink! (reciprocating with your avatar, man)

i enjoyed thy bonkerz edit.

Well done Frink... congrats too to Bob and Agent 9 for keeping the race interesting ;)

Big congrats to [MENTION=6348]TV's Frink[/MENTION]!

Deliberate creative decisions FTW!

Well done Frink! Frinkly speaking, I Frink it was a well deserved win.

Congrats Frink! Looks like Neg is going to have to change his Jack & Jill banner. :D

Frantic Canadian said:
Congrats Frink! Looks like Neg is going to have to change his Jack & Jill banner. :D
Neg was the true winner in our hearts :p

Frantic Canadian said:
Looks like Neg is going to have to change his Jack & Jill banner. :D

I've been assured that will never happen.

Thank you everyone for the congratulations! It's very gratifying to win in a month filled with both excellent quality edits and a Jack and Jill edit. ;-)

frinkin' nice.

nice work otta you man. for some of the most original work i'd say in this place.

What the Frink just happened. Guess I gotta watch it now.

Back
Top Bottom